Prof. Täube, holder of the Bernheim Chair teaches entrepreneurship (and innovation) courses at the MSc level for Business Engineering and Management Science students. Moreover, through the field projects students are connected with real challenges of entrepreneurial firms through live-cases.
1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship (English section) (since spring 2014)
2. International Entrepreneurship (since spring 2014)
3. Entrepreneurial Finance (from spring 2015)
4. Field project (Entrepreneurship topics) (since fall 2014)
Prof. Täube is involved in supervising MSc theses since 2013 both as director, assessor and jury president in the area of strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship and innovation. Topics include:
- Business plan: New department store concept in Belgium
- Business Plan for the company XY Organic Cosmetics
- Business Plan of a Startup in the Music Industry
- The potential of behavioural targeting through e-commerce
- Analysis of the Value -Adding Opportunities of Electric Vehicle Charging Services in Europe: A business Project for Electrabel's CarPlug Services
- Business Model: XY Consulting
- Creating a Venture Capital Fund in Cleantech: case study
- Business plan: "XY", a revolutionary mobile banking application
- Analysis of entrepreneurial environment in Belgium: favorable for SMEs?
- A qualitative approach to analyze the impact of stars on Michelin-starred restaurants