This year, the Solvay Campus Recruitment services went through major changes: instead of being offered individually, they are now part of different packages. Three types of partnership packages are offered by the School, from first contact with students up to a full, hand-in-hand relationship between the company and the school.
The Partner Status
By purchasing any of our packages, you will become a Solvay partner. But what does this mean? Among other things, your partner status allows you to build a priviledged and durable relationship with the School, to increase your visibility to our students and global community, to expand your business relationships through networking opportunities, and to add value to your brand among our community.
Three types of packages are available: the On-Campus package, the Tailor-Made package and the Exclusive package. They include the following services:
- 3 e-mails to students
- 3 facebook posts
- A stand at our Jobfair OR at our Consulting Week (see Events)
- Online visibility (logo on our website + featuring in our annual video)
- Offline visibility (posters and flyers + featuring in our brochure stands)
Except the e-mails and facebook posts, whose number changes, the Tailor-Made package includes all the services of the On-Campus package.
- 5 e-mails to students
- 5 facebook posts
- A morning workshop at our Jobfair
- A recruitment event (a presentation, a workshop, a cultural activity)
- Featuring in our school newsletter
Except the e-mails, facebook posts, and recruitment events, whose number changes, the Exclusive package includes all the services of the Tailor-Made package.
- 7 e-mails to students
- 7 facebook posts
- Up to 2 recruitment events
- Higher priority for events
- Guest lecturing (BVS, classroom, workshop with student clubs)
- Use of SBS infrastructure
- Featuring in Solvay alumni magazine
- Exclusive video