- WP 2013 - 001: Exploring Europe's R&D deficit relative to the US: differences in the rates of return to R&D of young leading R&D firms, M. Cincera, R. Veugelers
- WP 2013 - 002: Governance typology of universities' technology transfer processes, A. Schoen, B. van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, J. Henkel
- WP 2013 - 003: Academic Patenting in Belgium: Methodology and Evidence, M. Mejer
- WP 2013 - 004: The Impact of Knowledge Diversity on Inventive Performance at European universities, M. Mejer
- WP 2013 - 005: Cross-Functional Knowledge Integration, Patenting and Firm's Performance, M. Ceccagnoli, N. van Zeebroeck and R. Venturini
- WP 2013 - 006: Corporate Science, Innovation and Firm Value, M. Simeth and M. Cincera
- WP 2014 - 007: Determinants of Research Production at top US Universities, Q. David
- WP 2014 - 008: R&D financing constraints of young and old innovation leaders in the EU and the US, M. Cincera, J. Ravet and R. Veugelers
- WP 2014 - 009: Globalization of Innovation Production: A Patent-Based Industry Analysis, J. Danguy
- WP 2014 - 010: Who collaborates with whom: the role of technological distance in international innovation, J. Danguy
- WP 2015 - 011: Languages, fees and the international scope of patenting, D. Harhoff, K. Hoisl, B. van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, C. Vandeput
- WP 2015 - 012: How much does speed matter in the fixed to mobile broadband substitution in Europe?, M. Cincera, L. Dewulf, A. Estache
- WP 2015 - 013: VC financing and market growth – Interdependencies between technology-push and market-pull investments in the US solar industry, F. Schock, J. Mutl, F. Täube, P. von Flotow
- WP 2015 - 014: Optimal Openness Level and Economic Performance of Firms: Evidence from Belgian CIS Data , M. Cincera, P. De Clercq, T. Gillet
- WP 2015 - 015: Circular Causality of R&D and Export in EU countries, D. Çetin, M. Cincera
- WP 2015 - 016: Innovation and Access to Finance – A Review of the Literature, M. Cincera, A. Santos
- WP 2016 - 017: Effectiveness of Government intervention in the SME sector: Evidence from the Brussels-Capital Region, G. E. Fombasso, M. Cincera.
- WP 2016 - 018: A review of corporate R&D intensity decomposition, P. Moncada-Paternò-Castello.
- WP 2016 - 019: The laws of action and reaction: on determinants of patent disputes in European chemical and drug industries, R. Kapoor, N. van Zeebroeck
- WP 2016 - 020: How do the normativity of headquarters and the knowledge autonomy of subsidiaries co-evolve?, M. Hensmans, G. Liu.
- WP 2017 - 021: The case for offensive strategies in response to digital disruption, J. Bughin, N. van Zeebroeck.
- WP 2017 - 022: Access to finance as a pressing problem: Evidence from innovative European firms, A. Santos, M. Cincera
- WP 2017 - 023: Platform play among incumbent firms: the wrong focus?, N. van Zeebroeck, J. Bughin
Paper Submission Information
If you want to submit a paper (not yet accepted for publication) to be included in the serie, please e-mail to Professor Cincera (michele [dot] cincera [at] ulb [dot] ac [dot] be) and attach your manuscript in word version. Please include an abstract, author(s) contact information, a list of keywords, JEL Codes (for Economic paper).
The content of papers are the responsibility of individual authors. Comments on paper or questions about the content should be sent directly to the authors.
The proper form for citing working papers in this series is : Title / Author(s) / ULB / iCite Working paper year and number.