Brown Bag Seminars 2013-2014
Next BBS: 5.03.14
Wednesday, March 5th, 2014
New Location: Seminar Room R42.2.110,
42, av Franklin Roosevelt, Brussels
Contact Person: aurousse [at] ulb [dot] ac [dot] be (Aurélie Rousseaux)
- October 18, 2013 - Sell Value – not Price! How to cure the commoditized customer by Sandra Rothenberger
- November 28, 2013 - Differences in students' attitudes toward tuition policy across academic majors by Anne-Marie van Prooijen
- December 12, 2013 - When push comes to shove: when do banks cut their dividends? by Benoît d’Udekem.
- February 13, 2014 - Practices in Banking Risk Management by Hugues Pirotte.
Discussant: Benoit d’Udekem.
- March 5, 2014 - What Drives Retail Loyalty? A Cross-National Comparison by Gopal Iyer (US, Florida Atlantic University). Co-written with Sandra Rothenberger. Room: R42.4.118.
- March 13, 2014 - Organized Protests Against Odious Debts by Stéphanie Collet and Kim Oosterlinck. Discussant: Ariane Szafarz.
- April 25, 2014
- May 15, 2014
- June 12, 2014: Paper presentation by Philip Verwimp.
- June 26, 2014