Brown Bag Seminars 2013-2014
Next BBS: 12.12.13
When push comes to shove: when do banks cut their dividends? by Benoît d’Udekem.
New Location: Seminar Room R42.2.110,
42, av Franklin Roosevelt, Brussels
Contact Person: aurousse [at] ulb [dot] ac [dot] be (Aurélie Rousseaux)
- October 18, 2013 - Sell Value – not Price! How to cure the commoditized customer by Sandra Rothenberger
- November 28, 2013 - Differences in students' attitudes toward tuition policy across academic majors by Anne-Marie van Prooijen
- December 12, 2013 - When push comes to shove: when do banks cut their dividends? by Benoît d’Udekem.
- January 16, 2014 - Paper presentation by Hugues Pirotte.
- February 13, 2014
- March 13, 2014 - Paper presentation by Stéphanie Collet.
- April 25, 2014
- May 15, 2014
- June 12, 2014: Paper presentation by Philip Verwimp.
- June 26, 2014