Brown Bag Seminars 2012-2013
NEXT BBS 23/05/13
Is offshoring driven by air emissions? Testing the pollution haven effect for imports of intermediates by Bernhard Michel. Discussant: Kevin Maréchal.
New Location: Seminar Room R42.2.110,
42, av Franklin Roosevelt, Brussels
Contact Person: aurousse [at] ulb [dot] ac [dot] be (Aurélie Rousseaux)
- October 25, 2012 - CEB Welcome Day
- November 15, 2012: Does Investment Cause Growth Everywhere? by Thibaut Dort
- December 13, 2012: Waterloo: a Godsend for French Public Finances? by Kim Oosterlinck.
Discussant: Benoit d’Udekem
- January 24, 2013: The formal and informal institutional framework of capital accumulation by Pierre-Guillaume Méon. Co-written with Khalid Sekkat
- February 21, 2013: The effects of morality versus competence features on organizational and work team attractiveness by Anne-Marie van Prooijen !!Different time!! From 11h15 until 12h45
- March 7, 2013: Ponzi or not Ponzi in banking performance: A cash-flow statement analysis by Mathias Schmit.
- April 25, 2013: Illicit Entrepreneurs - Value Creation and Value Appropriation by Microfinance Clients in Rural Burundi by Kasia Cieslik (co-authors: Marek Hudon and Philip Verwimp). Discussant: Manuel Hensmans
- May 23, 2013: Is offshoring driven by air emissions? Testing the pollution haven effect for imports of intermediates by Bernhard Michel. Discussant: Kevin Maréchal.
- June 6, 2013: The characteristics of public measures and government effectiveness in the small business sector by Gilles Eric Fombasso. Discussant: Luminita Postelnicu.
- June 27, 2013