Brown Bag Seminars 2013-2014
Next BBS: 25.04.14
Friday, April 25th, 2014
New Location: Seminar Room R42.2.110,
42, av Franklin Roosevelt, Brussels
Contact Person: aurousse [at] ulb [dot] ac [dot] be (Aurélie Rousseaux)
- October 18, 2013 - Sell Value – not Price! How to cure the commoditized customer by Sandra Rothenberger
- November 28, 2013 - Differences in students' attitudes toward tuition policy across academic majors by Anne-Marie van Prooijen
- December 12, 2013 - When push comes to shove: when do banks cut their dividends? by Benoît d’Udekem.
- February 13, 2014 - Practices in Banking Risk Management by Hugues Pirotte.
Discussant: Benoit d’Udekem.
- March 5, 2014 - What Drives Retail Loyalty? A Cross-National Comparison by Gopal Iyer (US, Florida Atlantic University). Co-written with Sandra Rothenberger. Room: R42.4.118.
- March 13, 2014 - THIS BBS IS CANCELLED - Organized Protests Against Odious Debts by Stéphanie Collet and Kim Oosterlinck. Discussant: Ariane Szafarz.
- April 25, 2014 - Political Stereotypes by Pierre-Guillaume Méon and Carmelo Licata. Discussant: Sandra Rothenberger. Room: R42.4.118.
- May 9, 2014 - Organized Protests Against Odious Debts by Stéphanie Collet and Kim Oosterlinck. Discussant: Ariane Szafarz.
- May 15, 2014 - About pro-creation, in-creation and re-creation: fairness in strategy formulation and implementation by Koen Tackx, co-written with Ludo Van der Heyden (Insead) and Paul Verdin. Discussant: Carine Peeters.
- June 12, 2014 - Paper presentation by Philip Verwimp.
- June 26, 2014 - Paper presentation by Marie Montigny.